Welcome to Cy Cantrell's Home Page
About this page
This page is devoted to subjects that matter to my family and me.
My UTD home page describes
my professional interests.
According to Web-Counter,
you are visitor number
to this page since May 1, 2002.
- Images from
vacations that we have enjoyed
- Driving along on the plains near Amarillo, Texas, you'd never know that
Palo Duro Canyon is nearby.
- This Texas peach blossom, on a tree planted by our
daughter Kate, flowered in our back yard in Richardson, Texas.
- My maternal grandmother grew up in Atlantic City, Wyoming. This
family picture was taken circa 1935.
- My dad, shown in this 1967 picture, was a licensed
Professional Engineer and petroleum geologist.
- Sarah called my attention to this sunset
in Richardson, Texas in December 2000.
Memorial to Sarah
The memorial page
for my daughter Sarah Montgomery Marple-Cantrell
is for remembrance and healing.
Espresso and Tea
- Ninth Street Espresso
in Manhattan makes an outstanding espresso, and the best latte that
I've ever enjoyed. Their Alphabet City Blend makes
an excellent espresso amaro.
- The Hair Bender blend of
Stumptown Coffee Roasters in
Portland, Oregon makes an excellent espresso dolce.
- The Illy family of Trieste has
been roasting coffee for five generations.
- Chicago's Intelligentsia
Coffee & Tea offers a wide range of coffee beans of
very high quality.
- The Espresso Roast of Peet's Coffee & Tea
in Berkeley, California makes a very good espresso amaro.
- Upton Tea Imports
- Whole Latte Love has a corny name
but a whole lot of information on espresso machines and making espresso.
How to contact me
Please send email to: